Complaint Review: TVC Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, July 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: CeeCee — CC Other

TVC Marketing TVC Matrix HOME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: ?

This is the response that I received from this person in regards to a home based business advertised on FB: "Good day! How are you? This is truly an awesome opportunity.. I'm able to stay home with my kids and do this work on my own schedule.. I wish I would of found this years ago.. Anyhowas for the work info go to www.ajdhappilysuccessful.com it will give you all the info in a video.. It's like 20 mins and then when you are done ill answer all your questions..Also just wanted to share with you the money i've been making in the last few weeks but doing this since April.." 11:28am Amanda Schendler Dellcioppia ****This attachment may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it with you.**** 11:42am This is the response that I wrote back to her after I read the "Ripoff Report" from your company. "I appreciate your time with getting back to me. Unfortunately by reviewing the TVC Marketing reviews, there are a lot of complaints from "company employees" about how the whole thing is a scam. [continued below]....

..... I hope it works for you, but I'm not willing to put myself at risk. Again, Thanks for your time." After I sent her my response, her FB page went down...the asterisked part of this complaint is what I received in return. But you can still find her under Amanda Dellcioppa. And, she has another business listed on that page. I guess the lesson is, even though times are hard for employment, be careful what ads you apply to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TVC-Marketing/internet/TVC-Marketing-TVC-Matrix-HOME-BUSINESS-OPPORTUNITIES-Internet-1068026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TVC Marketing

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

?

AUTHOR: Tyrell - ()

I dont understand what was the problem with the person filing the report....  She was just sharing her result in the business...

MCA is no scam if you want more info call. 909-581-2779

Dont miss out on this great opportuinty guys and gals.

www.motorclubguys.com