Complaint Review: TVC Matrix

• Reported By: Linda — Santa Rosa California
TVC Matrix
Internet USA

TVC Matrix Run if you see this name pop up on your computer Internet Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: You are a big liar....

*Author of original report: Not a lie pal

Today I received my bank statement and found a charge in the amount of $39.90 had been deducted from my checking account. When I looked up the vendor online, I found it was TVC Matrix and the service was an auro club of some sort. At no time did I ever authorize this vendor to deduct money from my checking account.

I have road service with my auto insurance carrier and I also have AAA which my daughter insists I have. I certainly have no need for more road service. I've never used the service I already have.

I sent an email to TVC letting them know what happened. Giving them the benfit of the doubt. Perhaps it was an error. When I tried to send the email I received a notice saying "Your message was not sent for the following reason: tvc@tvcmarketing.com has been marked as invalid by the system". I then called the number but was unable to speak with anyone because I didn't have a membership number. I don't have a number because I didn't purchase their service!!

This is just the first month. I'm concerned that this charge is going to appear every month. I'm going to my bank tomorrow to see that they don't honor any charges from this vendor. I'm hoping that will take care of any further problem.

I'm a disabled senior on a fixed income. $40 is a fairly large amount of money to hand over to scam artists.

I keep reading all these things online stating that this is a legit company, but rest assured, my experience has me quite convinced that this is a rip-off racket. Everyone should avoid this company like the plague!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TVC-Matrix/internet/TVC-Matrix-Run-if-you-see-this-name-pop-up-on-your-computer-Internet-Internet-1059571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TVC Matrix

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

You are a big liar....

AUTHOR: Tyrell - ()

You need to stop with your lies... I want you to file a police report if it is true. I have copy you post and reported to rippoff report. In your post you call Mca a scam.

1. How did they scam you???? you said they took money from your account and you didn't know who they where?  If the took money without your arthorization That is called fraud, you need to file a police report If its true...

2. A scam is when you pay for a service or product and didn't get what you pay for. Thats a scam???

3. I have posted the company number on my post so please I don't want to hear any thing you have to say I'm a real person helping people every day.

4. Im still confused on if they took money without your permission why did you look them up... if someone took money out of my account I will ask the bank for the merchant number and also ask where are they located and how was this transaction completed... No need to look them up... Just call and question why they took money out of my account Or let your bank handle it.

like I said you are a liar and need to tell the truth... You bought the service and change your mind like other people that don't know what they are joining.... Just be honest it's the best... Have a great day

my name is Tyrell

my number is 909-581-2779

just be honest... Mca is a great company

Not a lie pal

AUTHOR: Linda - ()

I've contacted my bank and had my debit card cancelled so you can't continue to rip me off. I'm pretty sure this website was a pop-up that I had a frustrating time trying to get off my screen. Since I'm not a hacker or scammer (like some people) I don't have a clue how my info was accessed. I'm savvy enough to know it's quite possible to do so. The bank has encouraged me to file a police report. I wasn't going to do that but you're rebuttal has convinced me I should.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Tyrell - ()

Im reading your report and it seem to me that your daughter may have purchase the MCA services under you. Or you are lying all together.

1. If your account was charge you said you call the TVC number 1-(866) 467-2221 this is the associate service # to cancel your account. so I dont understand why they didnt help you. I thinking your lying again.

2. How in the HACK did TVC/MCA get your info???? its hard to belive that they charge your account out of the blue. I think you are the scam artist you post makes NO sense and I think this should be removed NOW.

For more info CALL TYRELL P. MCA Associate