Complaint Review: TVC Pro Driver Services

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: mssmoody — Anderson Missouri USA
TVC Pro Driver Services
3200 W Wilshire Blvd Internet United States of America

TVC Pro Driver Services Or affiliates of Got Tickets Go to Court Yourself, No Help Here!!! Internet

I call these People, seemed helpful at first. signed up for program, all done on the phone, they gave me phone numbers, of which no one ever returned calls. I called the salesperson two hours after signing up,( my impression was that they were out of work magazine sales people ). After a couple of hours of waiting for a return phone call, I called the original person and canceled my automatic deduction, that mind you was two hours after I signed up. Now being out here on the road I didnt miss 50.00 a month AUTOMATICLLY coming out of my checking account. While dealing with them on the phone I was told this account would be closed only after I faxed them a letter saying I didnt want it any more, which my memory isnt that good but I think I have done this before. Anyway I did all the above, now some woman on the phone says it will be canceled, but when that is I have no Idea, I am now having to close my account completely because of their services.  I will be contacting my own attorney and getting all my money back from these Ripoffs.

BAD COMPANY DO NOT USE !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TVC-Pro-Driver-Services/internet/TVC-Pro-Driver-Services-Or-affiliates-of-Got-Tickets-Go-to-Court-Yourself-No-Help-Here-1028783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TVC Pro Driver Services