Complaint Review: TVSuperStores.com

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: Paul — morgan hill California
TVSuperStores.com
brooklyn, New York USA

TVSuperStores.com fassies.com Bait & Switch, Failure to Deliver brooklyn New York

I ordered a 70 inch TV from TVSuperStores.com. The website said that they'd deliver my new TV in 10-14 days. Then the SHUCK & JIVE started.

First I got an email 2 days later, saying that I had to call to confirm my order.  When I called they told me that that TV had been discontinued by the manufacturer and then tried to up sell me a defferent model.

Two days later I received another email asking me to call to schedule the delivery. During that call, they advised me that since the they were not an AUTHORIZED RETAILER that the TV would only have a 30 warranty. They would call me back in a few days to set up a delivery appointment.

A few days later, I got another email asking me to call to set up the appointment. This time when I called, they advised me that the TV is not in stock and there would be another 2-3 week delay.

All the time they had already charged my credit card.

Every time I called, it's another excuse.They are obviously selling merchandise they do not have in stock. Then they scramble to find it for you.Low prices do not equal service. I cancelled my order & got Best Buy to match their price. PLUS I got a WARRANTY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TVSuperStorescom/brooklyn-New-York/TVSuperStorescom-fassiescom-Bait-Switch-Failure-to-Deliver-brooklyn-New-York-1116614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TVSuperStores.com