Complaint Review: TW Eauction - Pacific Webworks

• Submitted: Fri, February 29, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 12, 2008

• Reported By:Boulder Creek California
TW Eauction - Pacific Webworks
180 South 300 West Suite 400 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

TW/EAUCTION - Pacific Webworks Company misleads you to a product for $1.95 then busts your account for $59.90!!!! 180 South 300 West Suite 400Salt Lake City Utah

*Author of original report: Was promised a refund within 7-10 days - we're on day 12

*Author of original report: UPDATE

*Author of original report: TW/EAUCTION - Pacific Webworks

This company goes through consumer review sites to get you to purchase their product for $1.95. Then next thing you know you see a debit $59.90 on your account for some other service!

They tell you they'll cancel your "service" but they won't refund the money!!!!

OTS
Boulder Creek, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2008 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TW-Eauction-Pacific-Webworks/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/TWEAUCTION-Pacific-Webworks-Company-misleads-you-to-a-product-for-195-then-busts-your-313335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TW Eauction - Pacific Webworks

Was promised a refund within 7-10 days - we're on day 12

and still no refund!

Brad seems to be a liar and a thief like the rest of them. I sent another email. We'll see if we get a response.

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Ots - (U.S.A.)

After several phone calls and emails to the company it seems the message came through. But I have to wait 7 to 10 days to see.

I got this in the mail from "Brad":

I will be happy to refund you $59.90. I will do this as a courtesy not because you are eligible based upon the Terms and Conditions you agreed to upon sign up. Your credit of $59.90 should appear on the credit card we have on file this process takes about 7-10 working days. If you should have any questions please call our office at 801-578-9020

I guess I will be filing another update in 7 to 10 days to let people know if this company carries through on their offer to rectify the situation.

Stand by.....

TW/EAUCTION - Pacific Webworks

AUTHOR: Ots - (U.S.A.)

Contacted the company. They told me I purchased the service and essentially called me stupid for not being able to understand what the site said.

I talked to Tony & Chris. Chris then told me that there was a 14 day grace period and I had passed it. I checked with my credit card company and the charges were 12 days apart, not 14 days. So that was a lie also.

Since the original product being sold was a $1.95 package about Yahoo, I've also contacted Yahoo letting them know that this scam was being conducted using their product and wasn't a good reflection on them.

I emailed all the email addresses on the site but something tells me this is a 4 person scam operation including the receptionist and I've talked to all of them already.

I told my credit card company the situation and emailed them links to the various fraud reports on this scam operation and they're reversing the charges.

Special message to Chris, yes, I am irate. That's what happens when people like you steal. It makes people irate.

obliged