Complaint Review: TW/E Auction, Pacific Webworks

• Submitted: Sat, April 18, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 18, 2009

• Reported By:Billings Montana
TW/E Auction, Pacific Webworks
230 W. 400 So. 1st Floor SaltLake City, Utah U.S.A.

TW/E Auction, Pacific Webworks Check card withdraw from my bank account Salt Lake City utah

TW-Eauction ; Ph. # 1 801 578 9020 took $69.90 from my checking account using my visa check card number. I don't know where they got it from and I never authorized any charges from them and I got nothing for my money. I have reported this as fraud with U S Bank. This company may also be known as "Pacific Webworks" in Salt Lake City Utah.

Rich mc
Billings, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2009 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWE-Auction-Pacific-Webworks/SaltLake-City-Utah-84104/TWE-Auction-Pacific-Webworks-Check-card-withdraw-from-my-bank-account-Salt-Lake-City-uta-444785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TW/E Auction, Pacific Webworks