Complaint Review: TW/EAUCTION - Pacific Web Works - Intelipay - Fund Works

• Submitted: Tue, May 27, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, May 27, 2008

• Reported By:east bridgewater Massachusetts
TW/EAUCTION - Pacific Web Works - Intelipay - Fund Works
230 W400S Salt Lake, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 801-578-9020
  • Web:
  • Category: Software

TW/EAUCTION - Pacific Web Works - Intelipay - Fund Works made unwanted charges on my charge card and would not refund my account Salt Lake Utah

Made unwanted charges to my credit card and will not refund them until I jump through all their hoops; ask if I could talk to a supervisor but their was no one else I could talk too. I am so frustrated how does this happen?

Kabrnomom
east bridgewater, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2008 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWEAUCTION-Pacific-Web-Works-Intelipay-Fund-Works/Salt-Lake-Utah-84181/TWEAUCTION-Pacific-Web-Works-Intelipay-Fund-Works-made-unwanted-charges-on-my-charg-335023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TW/EAUCTION - Pacific Web Works - Intelipay - Fund Works