Complaint Review: TWIN CITIES STEAK AND SEAFOOD INC

• Updated: Sun, July 03, 2011

• Reported By: MP — ST LOUIS PARK Minnesota United States of America
TWIN CITIES STEAK AND SEAFOOD INC
FRIDLEY, Minnesota United States of America

Twin Cities Steak and Seafood REVIEW: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION COMMITMENT: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood is committed to customer satisfaction, Twin Cities Steak and Seafood delivers quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood at bulk wholesale prices nationwide since 1996 with a full one year 100% guaranteed for taste tenderness and against freezer-burn.
*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Service Twin Cities Steak and Seafood pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Twin Cities Steak and Seafood.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error

*Consumer Comment: "WEINER POEM"...

*Consumer Comment: "PIZZA PIE POEM".....

*Consumer Comment: "WEB SONG 2"...

*Consumer Comment: URGENT ALERT for RONNY G: You can go to Bing and type in- STEAK DINNER POEM, and it will take you to Ripoff Report #529757 where that poem appears....

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I worked for U.S. Beef for ONE DAY.

*Consumer Comment: Update

*Consumer Comment: reply to collection agency

*Consumer Comment: Stooped too

Rip-off Report REVIEW:

Editors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Twin Cities Steak and Seafood for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Rip-off Reports discussions with Twin Cities Steak and Seafood have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that customers can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. Twin Cities Steak and Seafood listens carefully to customer concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in providing the highest quality products and superior customer service.

Twin Cities Steak and Seafoods ownership team has also informed us that their philosophy is that they strive for total customer satisfaction. In order to be a successful business, the ownership team at Twin Cities Steak and Seafood feels it is critical to listen to their customers and respond properly. By always putting their customers first, Twin Cities Steak and Seafood hopes their customers will continue to choose them for the highest quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood.

Another key employee of the company told us the mission laid out by ownership is based on the premise that "the company strives for customer loyalty through providing value through distributing high quality products backed by an unbeatable guarantee. Twin Cities Steak and Seafoods mission statement is.. "Our goal is to provide our customers the best quality, value and guarantee in the business." They are serious about meeting commitments, and deliver on all their promises."

Twin Cities Steak and Seafood customer service team have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job. The customer service manager has stated "I have seen ownership take personal interest in all customer suggestions and questions from our customers. With their years of experience in sourcing the best products available, and their commitment to customer service, it is no surprise they have such loyal customers. I t always gives me great pleasure to witness customers ordering from us over and over again..

Twin Cities Steak and Seafood seems to take employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback reveals comments such as this: " Twin Cities Steak and Seafood provides a very positive environment to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. The ownership group is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing growth opportunities for us. They take the time to listen and communicate with employees and customers." After speaking with executives of the company, Twin Cities Steak and Seafoods seems to be focused on its pledge to total commitment towards customer and employee satisfaction.

Twin Cities Steak and Seafood recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Reports Investigation Twin Cities Steak and Seafood has made organizational changes allowing its customers and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Twin Cities Steak and Seafoods ownership team and many of their past and current customers and employees, Rip-off Report is convinced that Twin Cities Steak and Seafood is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

In the future, if anyone has any complaints or concerns with Twin Cities Steak and Seafood, you are invited to contact them directly via email: customercare@unitedstatesbeef.com (again, please be sure to cc: EDitor@ripoffreport.com so we can keep track of the companys response and to insure customer satisfaction).

As always, Rip-off Report cannot guarantee that every customer or employee will always be 100% satisfied in every case, but we promise that if you have any concerns with Twin Cities Steak and Seafood or any of our Corporate Advocacy Program members, we will do everything we can to see that the issue is addressed quickly and that you are treated fairly and with respect. Any issues you think you cannot resolve with any member of Rip-off Reports Corporate Advocacy Program.. please contact us. EDitor@ripoffreport.com

Be sure to contact us with your questions and comments about any business that is part of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Your questions, comments and suggestions are always welcome and will be considered even if we don't agree with them. Please realize Rip-off Report is chartering in new territory, working to make a change for both consumers and businesses alike.

Consumers can feel safe confident and secure when doing business with Coastal Gourmet Foods.. Read more about their product guarantee...

=====================
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
=====================

EDitors NOTE
: ABOUT THE REPORT BELOW: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood has been listed at the top of the search engines with only 1 report. Company executives did not know about the complaint until 1 month ago. Not too many companies admit, they may have messed up. Twin Cities Steak and Seafood admitted, this was their mistake,.. Mistakes happen. Over the last 13 years, its been Rip-off Reports experience, most companies try to blame complaints on competitors. Twin Cities Steak and Seafood stated they have made major changes to insure this does not happen again. Twin Cities Steak and Seafood has gone through great lengths to make sure they resolve any and all customer issues. Always. One of the many conditions of becoming a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program, the member business allows Ripoff Report to contact all those that filed complaints about them so they can make things right with them, no matter what it takes (of course everything within reason) .. Rip-off Report emailed the author of the one report that was filed about Twin Cities Steak, and the author never responded back to date.
US Beef TWIN CITIES STEAK AND SEAFOOD INC DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT FALL FOR THIS RIPOFF FRIDLEY, Minnesota

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT FALL FOR THIS RIP OFF. I USUALLY DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SOMEONE AT MY DOOR BUT I FELL FOR THIS ONE. THE SALESMAN WAS VERY NICE NOT PUSHY. SAID IF I WAS NOT SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY THEY WOULD COME AND PICK IT UP NO QUESTIONS ASKED. I BOUGHT A BOX OF STEAK'S AND HAMBURGERS FOR $160.00. THEY LOOKED VERY GOOD FLASH FROZEN. HOWEVER WHEN I DEFROSTED THE STEAK'S THEY WERE PAPER THIN. WHEN I COOKED THEM THEY TASTED LIKE RUBBER. THEY HAD NO TASTE IT WAS LIKE EATING SOMETHING ARTIFICIAL. I CALLED MY SALESPERSON SAME DAY AS I BOUGHT THE STEAK'S AND TOLD HIM I WANTED TO RETURN THEM. HE TOLD ME THAT HE DID NOT DO RETURNS I HAD TO FIRST CALL THE MAIN OFFICE. I DID THAT GOT A ANSWERING MACHINE LEFT A MESSAGE. NO ONE CALLED BACK. I CALLED AGAIN THE NEXT DAY SAME RESULT. I STOPPED A PAYMENT ON MY CHECK. 2.5 MONTHS LATER I GET A LETTER FROM A COLLECTION AGENCY. I FINALLY GOT A PERSON ON THE PHONE AND THEY PROMISED TO PICK UP THE MEAT. WE'LL SEE. THIS IS THE WORST QUALITY MEAT AND THE SERVICE IS A DISGRACE. THEIR 100% SATISFACTION POLICY IS WORTHLESS. I WISH I WOULD HAVE GOOGLED THEM FIRST BEFORE I PURCHASED THEIR STEAK'S I WOULD HAVE SPARED MYSELF A LOT OF TROUBLE AND A $29.00 STOP PAYMENT CHARGE.
IF I COULD DESCRIBE THIS COMPANY AND THEIR PRODUCT IN ONE WORD IT WOULD BE "CRAP"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2010 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWIN-CITIES-STEAK-AND-SEAFOOD-INC/FRIDLEY-Minnesota-/Twin-Cities-Steak-and-Seafood-REVIEW-CUSTOMER-SATISFACTION-COMMITMENT-Twin-Cities-Steak-618292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWIN CITIES STEAK AND SEAFOOD INC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error

AUTHOR: Ownership Team - (United States of America)

U.S. Beef wants its customers to be thrilled with everything they purchase and truly cares about all its customers.   We sincerely apologize for our customer service department not handling your issue quickly or properly.  It should have not been this difficult for you.   In an effort to avoid any issue like this occurring again in the future, we have centralized and streamlined our customer service department and ownership is copied on every customer inquiry.   We would love the opportunity to make his right with you by delivering to you a fresh set of product and refunding your stop payment fee.  Please contact us at 888.987.2333 so we can make this right immediately.

"WEINER POEM"...

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available at this website!

*Just type in 711844 and it appears in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #711844.

"PIZZA PIE POEM".....

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available at this website!

*Just type in 702887 and it appears in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #702887.

*****MORTGAGE FRAUD ALERT: Don't forget to stay at this site and type in 481508 and read St. Clair's Ripoff Report for valuable information if you have a mortgage in the USA.

"WEB SONG 2"...

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available at this site.

*Just type in 529757 and it appears as 'Consumer Comment #53' at Ripoff Report #529757.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

in the consumer comments section, okay?

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I worked for U.S. Beef for ONE DAY.

AUTHOR: Freddie - (United States of America)

Title: I worked for U.S. Beef for one day.
Relationship: *UPDATE EX-employee responds
Report:

Was told I was going to be in sales. Did somebody tell me to sell a minimum 10 boxes per day? Did someone tell me that there are no real customers? Did someone tell me to drive around looking for someone to "look like their home?" Did someone buy the boxes and rent the truck out-of-pocket? Did somebody pay $80 a box, and them sell them for $240 by making it sound like it was an "extra box on the truck?" Did somebody ever show a sellers license, EVER? Did anybody ever mention this could be the biggest SCAM EVER?

Nope, none of the above ever happened. I would NEVER do anything to disgrace a former employer. I just love lawyers.

Title:
Relationship:
Report:

Update

AUTHOR: irritated - (USA)

My collection notice from Certegy Payment Recovery Services stated "they had a client "Certegy Check Recovery" that "allegedly" paid Twin Cities Steak & Seafood so now I owe them...I promptly responded I did not, I had the right to rescind, but there was no way to rescind (intent to defraud) because NOBODY would call me back...they are also NOT licensed to even attempt this in MN, let alone a debt that doesn't exist.  Also informed them any further action would be considered harassment (look up this company on RipOff Report)

They (Certegy) received my notice, the same day they had someone from TCSS contact me and they actually picked up the stuff that week (granted, not when they said they would but within 45 minutes)...then they followed it with a letter two days later that I still owed unless I sent a valid reason.  This is harassment now and continuation of intent to scam the consumer.

Just have to see now if others want to file suit.

reply to collection agency

AUTHOR: Sammy - (United States of America)

Make sure you respond in writting to the collection agency and dispute the charge.  Send the letter by cirtified mail and keep a recept.

Include in the letter that they are not to call you by phone.

Stooped too

AUTHOR: irritated - (USA)

I wish I had seen this before I was stooped too.  Thank you though for posting this!  As soon as I saw this information, and reviewed the guarantee - I noticed there is NO way to actually return the product.  Within 30 minutes of the purchase I found all of this information and stopped payment on the check.

I left messages at the only number I had for 3 days, no response.  I simply wanted them to pick up their product or I would drop it off.  I found their actual location through a "job posting" and filed a complaint with BBB.  Received response back last week from BBB stating matter has been settled.  I was surprised because I hadn't heard anything.  This past Saturday, I received a notice from a collection agency demanding payment.

This is actually deception sales in my opinion selling something that has a guarantee but there is no way to return it - WATCH OUT!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC