Complaint Review: TWX

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: Paula — Ellenton Florida
TWX
2 East Merrick Road , Select State/Province USA

TWX * TV Guide UNAUTHORIZED charge to my Visa for $ 68 without my consent did not notify me to renew subscription Valley Stream New York

I ordered TV Guide 7/12/13 for 1 year. I paid in full using my Master Card.

I was never sent a renewal notice and last month there was a $68 charge on my credit card for TWX* TV Guide.  I called and you can not speak to anyone only recorded information.

I cancelled and have another $68 charge again this month.  This company is a Rip Off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-/Select-StateProvince/TWX-TV-Guide-UNAUTHORIZED-charge-to-my-Visa-for-68-without-my-consent-did-not-notify-1075268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX