brings

• Reported By:Indian Head Maryland
TWX MAGAZINE
TWX.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

TWX MAGAZINE RIP-OFF, FRAUD, HAVE TO BE STOPPED Internet

I've been reading all the reports on TWX MAGAZINE. I was charged $43.00 dollars on October 3, and again this morning for $24.00. My bank didn't have a phone number for them so, I've been on the internet since friday looking for an address or phone number so I can call them. "The two charges are still pending and my bank told me I couldn't dispute it until the money is taken out of my account, which I think is crazy.

What I have done though, is contact all of the news centers in my area to let them know about this company and maybe if everyone does the same, I've already heard from one news center already, maybe they will air your complaint on your local tv station to alert everyone. I've seen some names of people who were contacted at TWX Magazine, like Christy and Donna. No one likes to see there name on TV if there is a scam involved.

I am going to keeping working on this for all of us. When I talk to the news reporting I will let you know what he saids and maybe we can help each other and stop this magazine from doing this.

Upset
Indian Head, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2008 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-MAGAZINE/nationwide/TWX-MAGAZINE-RIP-OFF-FRAUD-HAVE-TO-BE-STOPPED-Internet-378669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX MAGAZINE