Complaint Review: TWX MAGAZINES

• Submitted: Tue, January 19, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 19, 2010

• Reported By: pj — Junction City Oregon United States of America
TWX MAGAZINES

TWX MAGAZINES made multiple unauthorized charges against my credit card for $2.01. They are robbing people in small amounts and making big bucks!@!!!!!! Internet

I have stopped subscriptions to all magazines, because I find them all full of ads instead of relevant content.  I KNOW I DID NOT subscribe to anything from a company called TWX Magazines this week, even though multiple charges came up on my credit card for magazines (unnamed and with no phone number to call!!).  If TWX is doing this with lots of people, they are are raking in millions!!!  What can be done about this!  I found their website this morning and, interestingly enough, there is no link to allow you to contact them individually, and no customer service link.  I'm putting this info on FACEBOOK so others can watch their credit card statements.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2010 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-MAGAZINES/internet/TWX-MAGAZINES-made-multiple-unauthorized-charges-against-my-credit-card-for-201-They-556746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX MAGAZINES