Complaint Review: TWX Magazine, 800-642-5640, 800-205-9198

• Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
TWX Magazine, 800-642-5640, 800-205-9198
magcustomerservice.com Nationwide U.S.A.

TWX Magazine, 800-642-5640, 800-205-9198 2 charges appeared in my account for magazine renewels that I did not renew, may have some info for others on how to get it resolved. New York New York Nationwide

I received two charges for magazine renewels that I did not renew. So I called the number shown with the charge and had a lot of trouble trying to go through the automated system so I just called back and immediately started hitting 0. The automated person tried to say it would be a long wait to speak with someone and asked if I would give the automated system another try, forget that, I hit 0 again and to my surprise was connected directly to a person, no wait at all so please don't listen to the automated junk! I explained my situation and that I did not renew these magazines and wanted them canceled and a refund immediately. She explained that even though I did not send in the renewel card I also did not cancel. I threw away the renewal cards without reading because I did not want to renew them, Well if I would have read the card she said it also says if you do not cancel, your magazine will be renewed!

So I told her again I am sorry I did not read that please cancel and refund me, she said ok and then tried to offer me 6 more months at $5.00 and that if I didn't cancel at the end of 6 months it would be renewed, I said no just cancel. So then she offers me 60 days etc. I again said no, I do not want any subscriptions please just cancel the subscription and credit my account. She said OK this will be done within 72 hours and was going to say goodbye but I made sure to ask for a confirmation number which she did give to me. So we shall see what happens withing 72 hours. Hopefully the charges will be gone and I will not have any more problems.

Jenny
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-Magazine-800-642-5640-800-205-9198/nationwide/TWX-Magazine-800-642-5640-800-205-9198-2-charges-appeared-in-my-account-for-magazine-ren-432980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX Magazine, 800-642-5640, 800-205-9198