Complaint Review: TWX Magazine Company

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:Lebanon Oregon
TWX Magazine Company
NSS Magazines,225 High Ridge Rd. East Bldg Ste. 16 Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

TWX Magazine Company, Conneticut Nothing can make them stop! Stamford Connecticut

I received an offer of free magazines as an introduction to some other product I had purchased. I was requested to pay only an attractive shipping fee for the 18 months subscription which would be charged to my debit card. I have not been able to get Bank of America to stop honoring the bills which come every month from TWX, and the phone calls I make to them accomplish nothing. They insist they cannot find my name or address. When I point out that they must have it somewhere because they keep charging me money, I am switched to another person where I have to repeat the story. I spent more than one hour long distance and spoke to 6 different people who all denied they could find me in their records.

Bank of America, as they always do, ignores any customer complaint and basically gives the same run around but will not stop the payments.

apparently, TWX has bribed enough officials that they are allowed to stay in business.

Joe
Lebanon, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-Magazine-Company/Stamford-Connecticut-06905-3000/TWX-Magazine-Company-Conneticut-Nothing-can-make-them-stop-Stamford-Connecticut-317512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX Magazine Company