Complaint Review: TWX* Magazine Order

• Submitted: Mon, November 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 03, 2008

• Reported By:Acworth Georgia
TWX* Magazine Order
225 High Ridge Rd Ridegeway, Connecticut U.S.A.

TWX* Magazine Order Charged $2.01 to my checking account WITHOUT any authorization Ridegeway Connecticut

TWX* Magazine Order charged $2.01 to my checking account illegally. I am demanding my money be returned either by a credit to my checking account or in the form of a paper check mailed to my correct address. I want my name and information removed from their records permanently.

Natasha
Acworth, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-Magazine-Order/Ridegeway-Connecticut-06905/TWX-Magazine-Order-Charged-201-to-my-checking-account-WITHOUT-any-authorization-Ridegew-387362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX* Magazine Order