Complaint Review: TWX Magazine Orders; Delias Clothing Company

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2008

• Reported By:clarksville Tennessee
TWX Magazine Orders; Delias Clothing Company
www.delias.com Internet U.S.A.

TWX Magazine Orders; Delias Clothing Company Fraudulent charges on my account; No merchandise ever recieved Internet

I ordered a bunch of Christmas presents off of delias.com and had it expressed delivered to me (which was an extra charge) and still didn't get them in time for Christmas, in fact I got them after New Year's. Well, that was just crappy service, but not the big issue.

At the end of my order it asked me if I wanted to get a free magazine subscription, so me like most other people, I said yes. I got Entertainment weekly for a while and then in March, THREE months after the order, I have a charge on my statement for $7. There's a TWX* Magazine Order attached to it and their number, 1 800 927 9651.

So I call them to see what it's about because I had NO idea. I talk to some lady who says it's for the Entertainment Weekly. After explaining that it was supposed to be free, she tells me she has nothing to do with that, I'd have to call Delia's. But she refunds the money and supposedly cancels it too. Later that month, I have a $21 charge. And then in the beginning of April, there's a $49 charge.

So I call again and this time I have 4 magazine subscriptions, all of which I have not received. So supposedly they cancel those too.

And now I have another charge. This time it's only for a dollar, but after speaking to a "manager" they supposedly have no record of this transaction or my orders. So he tells me it's obviously not from their company even though it's the same order and gives me the same number. WTF?

So I filed a fraud complaint with my bank.
Basically don't shop with Delia's. And if you do, definitely don't sign up for "free" magazines.

Rachel
clarksville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2008 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-Magazine-Orders-Delias-Clothing-Company/internet/TWX-Magazine-Orders-Delias-Clothing-Company-Fraudulent-charges-on-my-account-No-merchand-328768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX Magazine Orders; Delias Clothing Company