determining

• Submitted: Thu, May 22, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 22, 2008

• Reported By:Fairfield California
TWX-Magazine Service Center
6125 65th Ave N. Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

TWX-Magazine Service Center UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES FROM OUT OF NOWHERE! WHO DO THESE FOLKS THINK THEY ARE? N. Minneapolis Minnesota

On April 15, 2008 my credit card was charged $27.00 for a magazine that I never order. The description on the credit card read "TWX*RKX8WW*Mensfitness." I have no idea how this charge was authorized. I called 1-800-205-9198 to cancel this subscription, but I could not get through to a LIVE person. There was only an insane automated system that was useless, pointless, and only pissed me off even more. I finally received a cancellation confirmation number from this automated system and I thought I was done with this madness. Then on April 27 and May 4, 2008 two more magazine subscriptions were charged to my credit card. I again called two numbers that showed up on my credit card bill, 1800-642-5640 and 1800-973-2664. After dealing with their worthless automated system, I received two more cancellation confirmation numbers. I then proceeded to contact my credit card company. I am at my wits end and have decided to cancel my credit card. My credit card company said that if I used my card at Best Buy or Blockbuster, then maybe thats how this Magazine Service Center might have aquired my credit card number. What the hell happened to the privacy of the consumer? I have also filed a report with the BBB. I never authorized some junky Magazine Service Center the right to charge anything to my credit card!

Kerryann
Fairfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2008 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-Magazine-Service-Center/N-Minneapolis-Minnesota-55429/TWX-Magazine-Service-Center-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGES-FROM-OUT-OF-NOWHERE-WHO-DO-THESE-FOLKS-T-334330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX-Magazine Service Center