Complaint Review: TWX Magazine Services / TimeWarner

• Submitted: Sun, February 22, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 22, 2009

• Reported By:morrisville North Carolina
TWX Magazine Services / TimeWarner
One Time Warner Center New York, New York U.S.A.

TWX Magazine Services / TimeWarner like all other big corps. rip you off when it's not regulated. I'm thinking a socialistic money system is the only way to rein these guys in. New York New York

When I was on line doing business with someone I normally would a pop-up asked if I would be interested in up to three free magazines.[ I have pop-up blocker so my trusted site let them on their site. Think there was $$ involved there.] So I said yes and gave them my card #. I know that was stupid! Two months later I got three $29.00 charges.I called and cancelled all three. I got one $29.00 back.After waiting 2 months another charge for 29.00 came on my card.

So I called the credit card co. and they gave me a $29.00 credit.Now I'm waiting for the 2 $29.00 charges to be taken off.I called again and talked to an automated voice and eventually got a operator,Tried to cancel again. She wanted my address and previous address which I gave. But that was not enough!!! She wanted a previous/ previous address before she would cancel. By that time I was so mad I couldnot remember 3 address back.

I have writen Time Warner and plan to cancel My TV, Internet, and anyother eintity that Time Warner has anything to do with.I noticed on TW website one man on their board [Ruben Mark] is also on the Colgate-Palmolive board of directors. Well Colgate-Palmolive can go to blazes also.I will also tell everyone I know. Because of us, YOU and ME, these CEO's make MILLIONS and MILLIONS and MORE MILLIONS a year. The fleecing of America.Stop!!! you do not have to bend over to get it.

Floyd
morrisville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2009 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-Magazine-Services-TimeWarner/New-York-New-York-10019/TWX-Magazine-Services-TimeWarner-like-all-other-big-corps-rip-you-off-when-its-not-reg-427274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX Magazine Services / TimeWarner