Complaint Review: TWX Magazine Subscription

• Submitted: Mon, February 27, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 27, 2006

• Reported By:Highland California
TWX Magazine Subscription
1271 Avenue Of The Americas New York, New York U.S.A.

TWX Magazine Subscription Ripoff Stole from my bank account with out consent New York New York

I saw these charges on my bank statement online.
It was only a dollar and I was going to let it slide but something told me to research this company

I looked them up and found soooo many helpful reports (thank you to all that reported) The lady was nice even though I was making threats on taking her and her company into the media eye. But she told me I was set to be charged again soon and I would recieve more magazines (i never got any to begin)

I told her that if I got charged I'd call the media right that second and I told her about this website and all the reports against them... she immediately cancelled the magazines and she told me I ordered from alloy (1. alloy is a childs magazine and Im 21 yrs old 2. Ive never purchased that magazine in my entire life!)

She then transferred me to her supervisor and he proceeded to tell me that this website was full of opinions. i told him it was hilarious that so many opinions came to be fact he started to get rude and simply said Im going to my bank and the media dont charge me..and hung up. Im calling my local paper now this place is ridiculous.

Nkechiye
Highland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2006 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-Magazine-Subscription/New-York-New-York-10020/TWX-Magazine-Subscription-Ripoff-Stole-from-my-bank-account-with-out-consent-New-York-New-178441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX Magazine Subscription