Complaint Review: TWX Magazine

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:Bloomington Minnesota
TWX Magazine
.twxmagazine.com Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-205-9198
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

TWX Magazine TWX Charged my account $20 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION!!! Minneapolis Minnesota

I purchased Flight Journal magazine for a friend in December 2006. I authorized a ONE TIME charge for this magazine. On December 17, 2007 I noticed a $20.00 charge from TWX magazine. I immediately called the number listed for TWX magazine which takes you to an automated system only. I selected, via prompt, to cancel the subscription and refund my money. I received a confirmation number via the automated system and a response that my money would be refunded in 1-2 business days.

It is now December 19th and my money has not been refunded. I've reported the FRAUD to my bank who said if they haven't resolved this with TWX in 10 business days they will credit back my account. Also there will be a federal inquiry that can take up to 90 days.

My bank also suggested that I close my debit card and get a new one citing TWX will possibly continue to charge my account.

I am also trying to locate Flight Journal magazine to report this incident.

Bloomington, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-Magazine/Minneapolis-Minnesota/TWX-Magazine-TWX-Charged-my-account-20-WITHOUT-AUTHORIZATION-Minneapolis-Minnesota-292820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX Magazine