Complaint Review: TWX Magazine

• Submitted: Mon, December 18, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, December 18, 2006

• Reported By:West Palm Beach Florida
TWX Magazine
www.twxmagazine.com New York, New York U.S.A.

TWX Magazine I have 2 charges on my checking account today that shows they pulled a payment from my acct using my check card #. I did not authorize these withdrawals and did not order any magazines. Ripoff New York New York

I placed an order on the web Sat 12/18 late that evening.
This morning I checked my checking account and saw where there had been 2 withdrawals from TWX magazines - $54.00 snf $114.00.

I did not order any magazines or authorize these withdrawals.

Time WARner must be access info somehow. I do not know who to contact or how to go about getting my money back. I did call my bank and I will file with them.

West Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2006 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-Magazine/New-York-New-York/TWX-Magazine-I-have-2-charges-on-my-checking-account-today-that-shows-they-pulled-a-paymen-225994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX Magazine