• Report: #252099

• Updated: Mon, June 04, 2007

• Reported By:N. Ft. Myers Florida
TWX Magazine
Internet U.S.A.

TWX Magazine I was Fraudulantly charged 55.00 for subscriptions I never agreed to pay for! ripoff Internet

I was online checking my bank account and noticed a charge for 55.00 from this company called TWX Magazine. I have no idea what this company does or who they are but, this was a fraudulant charge and I was so mad. I immediately called my bank and reported this as a fraudulant charge and I filled out this form too. The only way I was able to contact this company was by looking them up online at this website. I plan on filing this report and others like it with the Better Buisness Bureau, Federal Trade Commission, and I would also like to start a class action lawsuit if there hasn't been one started already.

This is a very serious crime and I think we all should sue them for frauding us and our banks and our personal information, (Identity Theft)! I am soooo disgusted with this company for what they did to me and seeing what they did to others like myself. I say," Let's get them back by hurtung them where it really hurts"! MONEY AND MEDIA!

N. Ft. Myers, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2007 12:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-Magazine/internet/TWX-Magazine-I-was-Fraudulantly-charged-5500-for-subscriptions-I-never-agreed-to-pay-for-252099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX Magazine