Complaint Review: TWX Magazine

• Submitted: Fri, May 15, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 15, 2009

• Reported By:gardendale Alabama
TWX Magazine
NSS Magazines Nationwide U.S.A.

TWX Magazine Most Irresponsible, Unethical, Incompetent Company I've Ever Had The Misfortune Of Trusting Nationwide

Beware of this company. They are, by far, the most incompetent, inept, unscrupulous company I ever made the mistake of doing business with. Even 3 days after I cancelled all my subscriptions with them, they are still charging my account. I even called and confirmed with a live customer service rep that I had, in fact, cancelled all my subscriptions with them days ago. When I asked for an explanation of why then, were they still charging my account, neither the rep nor her supervisor had an answer for me. The rep just kept repeating the standard company line; and her supervisor decided she'd just hang up on me as I was explaining to her that I'd be getting the BBB and the state attorney general involved in my case. As I look around the internet, I see that plenty of other consumers have been made fools of by this company... don't be the next one. Hopefully, if there's any justice in this world, they'll face huge lawsuits and eventually go bankrupt.

Jjp
gardendale, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2009 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-Magazine/nationwide/TWX-Magazine-Most-Irresponsible-Unethical-Incompetent-Company-Ive-Ever-Had-The-Misfortu-452171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX Magazine