Complaint Review: TWX Magazine

• Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:Sterling Heights Michigan
TWX Magazine
Nationwide U.S.A.

TWX Magazine Subscription RIP OFFS! Subscribe you WITHOUT persmission! Detroit MI

What they do is con you into subscribing for long-term magazine membership. They'll send you a few free magazines, and then after a couple of months, obscurely send you a notification that apparently says something like, "If you wish to cancel this subscription, then call this number, blah, blah."

If you're like me, then little slips of garbage mail like this will go unseen. And when it does, they'll take your lack of response as a, "Yes, please send me more magazines! And charge me monthly!"

They charged me, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, $13, which ended up over-drafting my measily college-student checkings account. I was then charged two separate over-draft fees.

These people are scam artists. The phone numbers I found sent me to Automated-Operator land, which pissed me off even more. When I finally got through to a human being, I was livid. (So if you work for this company and are reading this, are you really that surprised that we're all pissed off a*-holes? Anybody would be pissed off in a situation like this.)

The woman was nice, but I secretly hated her because she actually works for a company like this.

If this has happened to you, and you also go overdrafted, call this #: (954) 582-1183.

Agatha
Sterling Heights, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-Magazine/nationwide/TWX-Magazine-Subscription-RIP-OFFS-Subscribe-you-WITHOUT-persmission-Detroit-MI-469714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX Magazine