Complaint Review: TWX Magazines / FYE

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:somewhere New Jersey
TWX Magazines / FYE
.twxmagainzes.com Trenton, New Jersey U.S.A.

TWX Magazines / FYE Unauthorized Debit Card Charges Trenton New Jersey

Well Well another TWX posting! I was stupid enough to fall for the FYE/ TWX scam....I thought FYE was a fairly decent company until they started this magazine campaign with TWX. It boils down to a $45 dollar charge on my debit card that I wasnt aware of...now I"m in the hole with the bank due to this stealthy charge. Furthermore, FYE should not push these subscriptions on thier customers, last thing I want to hear when I'm checking out in the store is about some lame magazine subscription.

I will no longer purchase anything from FYE. I called and acancelled my subscriptions to TWX magazines ( received a confirmation # and was told by a robot voice that it could take up to two billing cycles to receive my refund..wondering how long is a billing cycle...doesnt really help me at all now!!) So folks I guess I want to say "Just say no" when approached by subscription crazy teenage employees at FYE!!!

B
somewhere, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-Magazines-FYE/Trenton-New-Jersey-08620/TWX-Magazines-FYE-Unauthorized-Debit-Card-Charges-Trenton-New-Jersey-392378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX Magazines / FYE