Complaint Review: TWX Magazines - Time Warner

• Reported By:Shoreline Washington
TWX Magazines - Time Warner
twxmagazine.com Internet U.S.A.

TWX Magazines - Time Warner Magazine scams Internet

I received the "3 subscriptions for an unreal price" for signing up with entertainment.com; then I was charged about once every 3 months at a rate of $26.

I called the 800 number that I got off of here from another user and was taken through an automated system. It was redundant and couldn't find my account info, so I pressed 0 until I got to a live person. That person kept offering me things (ie: free gift, further subscriptions, etc.). I just kept telling her no, that I didn't want it anymore.

She finally confirmed that my account had been closed and that I would receive the rest of my subscription in this billing cycle. I confirmed that I would not be charged further, she indicated that I would not.

If you are stuck in this cycle, CALL THEM. The website is redundant and will suck up your time; just call them and push 0 until you get a real live person.

Rhibbert131
Shoreline, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2008 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-Magazines-Time-Warner/internet/TWX-Magazines-Time-Warner-Magazine-scams-Internet-299093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX Magazines - Time Warner