Complaint Review: TWX- NSS Magazine Subscriptions

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
TWX- NSS Magazine Subscriptions
Nationwide U.S.A.

TWX - NSS Magazine Subscriptions Unauthorized billing Internet Nationwide

I also wanted to report on this company. I am assuming the company got my information online, although I do not recall ordering any magazines.

Today, I was looking through my bank statement and saw that I had two separate charges (totalling 45.00!) from this TWX magazine company. I have not even received any magazines! So, all I did was call the phone number above, and pushed zero to talk to a human being (because, yes the automated operators drive me crazy). Anyways, they cancelled all of the subscriptions and said they would refund my money within a couple business days.

So, they have said that they were going to fix the problem. I still dont agree with charging someone without notice or consent, but as long as they fix it-- thats all I really care about. I guess
mistakes/misunderstandings happen, although it seems like this company has had quite a few.

Jess
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2007 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-NSS-Magazine-Subscriptions/nationwide/TWX-NSS-Magazine-Subscriptions-Unauthorized-billing-Internet-Nationwide-230645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX- NSS Magazine Subscriptions