Complaint Review: TWX NSS Magazine Subscriptions

• Reported By:Derby Kansas
TWX NSS Magazine Subscriptions
Nationwide U.S.A.

TWX NSS Magazine Subscriptions Unwanted Magazines ripoff Nationwide

All of a sudden I began receiving 3 magazines. Not only did I not subscribe to them, my last name was not even spelled correctly. The best part is that I cannot even find a charge for any of them on any of my cards. This is one of the most bizarre things. The real complaint I have is not being able to talk to someone other than an automated system. They want your credit card number on the front end of the call and this is something I'm not giving them (for one, it hasn't really been charged...yet) but eventually I think I got the subscription cancelled. Time will tell.

Glenda
Derby, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2007 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-NSS-Magazine-Subscriptions/nationwide/TWX-NSS-Magazine-Subscriptions-Unwanted-Magazines-ripoff-Nationwide-246834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX NSS Magazine Subscriptions