Complaint Review: TWX, NSS-SYNAPSE GROUP INC, 800-927-9212

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2008

• Reported By:Traverse City Michigan
TWX, NSS-SYNAPSE GROUP INC, 800-927-9212
Nationwide U.S.A.

TWX, NSS-SYNAPSE GROUP INC, 800-927-9212 Deposited money in our corporate account. New York New York

I noticed a (what I thought was a charge on my account of 3.97 twice in one day) But to find out it was actually a deposit!!!!

When I called the 800-927-9212 I had to force my way through their automated system to speak to a live person and when I did the first thing they do is ask for my credit card. When I wouldn't give it to them they said they couldn't help me.

I then typed in the 800 number into google and it came up associated with other scams.

When I talked to my bank, they said it's very common for a scam company to deposit funds to see if its a valid account and then they hit it for a withdraw...

Watch out for any company that is associated with this 800-927-9212

Anavon communications
Traverse City, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2008 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-NSS-SYNAPSE-GROUP-INC-800-927-9212/nationwide/TWX-NSS-SYNAPSE-GROUP-INC-800-927-9212-Deposited-money-in-our-corporate-account-New-Yor-306409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX, NSS-SYNAPSE GROUP INC, 800-927-9212