Complaint Review: TWX NSS Synapse Group

• Updated: Wed, May 03, 2006

• Reported By:Friendsville Pennsylvania
TWX NSS Synapse Group
Nationwide U.S.A.

TWX NSS Synapse Group, Ripoff Magazine Subscription Automatic Renewal on Credit Card Don't Know Internet

I called this company after looking at a credit card that I no longer use and realizing I had a renewal for HOME magazine, but I had not renewed anything. I do not use the card, have even cut it up, but am still paying on the balance. Anyway, I got this long drawn out automated system and after having to pound on the '0' for an operator quickly got one. She gave me th company name but could supply no address. Also, she said I had signed up for the HOME magazine in 2002. She said I was told at that time that there was an automatic renewal, but in years since then I have never received info that says I may cancel. I did cancel it and am watching to see if it really happens.

TWX*6NSUU4*HOME MAG 800-205-9198 VA

Renee
Friendsville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2006 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-NSS-Synapse-Group/nationwide/TWX-NSS-Synapse-Group-Ripoff-Magazine-Subscription-Automatic-Renewal-on-Credit-Card-Dont-189866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX NSS Synapse Group