Complaint Review: TWX REALSIMP

• Submitted: Fri, November 29, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, November 29, 2013

• Reported By: Terry — Neosho Missouri
Internet USA

TWX REALSIMP Stolen from my bank account!! Notices a $15.00 charge to a company I did not purchase service from. Looked the company name up online and found I was not the only one stolen from!! Internet

When checking my balance on my bank account I found a $15.00 Charge of an item that I did not purchase. I tried to think of anything I might have purchased by that name and amount.there was nothing.I decided to try and check out the name the debit was credited to and found online it was a magazine compeny.I knew I had not purchased any magazines.It was then that my eye caught several articles of people whose bank had been debited for this subscription without their authorization. I realized that I was not the only one that had this unauthorized debit for this bogus sale.I will be contacting my bank tomorrow to both report this and ask for the charge to be reversed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2013 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-REALSIMP/internet/TWX-REALSIMP-Stolen-from-my-bank-account-Notices-a-1500-charge-to-a-company-I-did-not-1102909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX REALSIMP