Complaint Review: TWX Sports Illustrated

• Reported By: Bobby — Buffalo New York United States of America
TWX Sports Illustrated
internet, New York United States of America

TWX Sports Illustrated TWX Sports Illustrated SCAM internet, New York

I just checked my bank account and there was a $49.95 charge for TWX Sports Illustrated.  I've never signed up for this or wanted them for that manner.  Anytime I buy something from a store I never give them any info or want them to sign me up for any trials.  I noticed some posts say it was from Finish Line offering trial and then they get charged without knowing.  However I haven't done any of this and still have a charge.  I called my bank right away to file a dispute and I'm going to a local branch as well to show them other people have had this happen.  Hopefully it gets resolved but its a real bummer when I'm barely making payments on my other bills that I WANT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2011 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-Sports-Illustrated/internet-New-York-internet/TWX-Sports-Illustrated-TWX-Sports-Illustrated-SCAM-internet-New-York-777478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX Sports Illustrated