Complaint Review: TWX Sports Illustrated

• Updated: Sat, August 06, 2011

• Reported By: Jonathan — Chesapeake Virginia United States of America
TWX Sports Illustrated

TWX Sports Illustrated Finishline Scam, Shady, unauthorized, Internet, Internet

I purchased a pair of shoes from Finishline a month ago with my credit card.   The cashier asked if i wanted to try out a FREE trial of their magazine subscription, Sports illustrated.  I said, "Sure, Why not?"  On 8/2/11, I was charged a total of $24.99 for a subscription service made to " TWX Sports illustrated ". Finish Line had illegally used my credit card information without my consent to sign me up for some magazine service I did not want to pay for.  I am attempting to get my money back as we speak.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2011 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX-Sports-Illustrated/internet/TWX-Sports-Illustrated-Finishline-Scam-Shady-unauthorized-Internet-Internet-761724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX Sports Illustrated