Complaint Review: TWX

• Reported By:Miami Florida
TWX
8009279578 Internet U.S.A.

TWX magazine ripoff Internet

On my Visa card I found charges what I never made, I contacted my bank and I got a phone number for TWX. After pressing the # key like 15 times, I got to a person to talk to. He said, they can't find my file, so I have to give them my full name, address, card number + phone number so a costumer rep. can contact me later. When (for obvious reasons) I wanted to give them just the last 4 digit of my credit card number, he said, they can't help me. Than I read all the reviews on ripoffreport.com, and I see it is possible to get the charges refunded!!! So I will try all day tomorow! I don't understand, why they are still in busines!!!! Isn't that a crime to charge people without they ever buy of suscribe for anything? I will try to get my bank reverse the charges...

Naomi
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2008 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWX/internet/TWX-magazine-ripoff-Internet-331077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX