• Report: #1120387

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: Wicked — Kalamazoo Michigan
TWX*JRK519*USWEEKLY
New York, New York USA

TWX*JRK519*USWEEKLY The charge $89.00 to my bank account without my authorization. When attempting to speak to someone at the phone number provided in my bank account all I get is a voice prompt. This voice prompt will not let you ask for customer service all it allows you to do is answer yes or no. New York New York

I noticed an unauthorized charge on my bank account this morning. Looking into it, it comes from TWX-US WEEKLY. I did not order any magazines nor did I authorize this company to withdraw funds from my account.

When I called the number listed on my bank account, I get an automated voice prompt. There is no option to speak to a live represenative. I have no way of contacting this company to demand a refund.

I have notified my bank of this unauthorized charge and they are willing to return the funds to my acoount. They also placed a STOP payment on further attempts from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWXJRK519USWEEKLY/New-York-New-York/TWXJRK519USWEEKLY-The-charge-8900-to-my-bank-account-without-my-authorization-When-a-1120387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX*JRK519*USWEEKLY