Complaint Review: TWX*MAGAZINE

• Updated: Tue, November 04, 2008

• Reported By:Kingsport Tennessee
TWX*MAGAZINE
WWW.SMARTMONEY.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

TWX*MAGAZINE I HAVE BEEN CHARGED $65.00 AND ANOTHER $29.00 ORDER I DID NOT ORDER Nationwide Internet

I did not order any magazines of any kind. I just had 3 different magazines that started coming. (1)Everyday with Rachael Ray (2) Star . I have always checked no on any web site that I donot want magazine at all. How do I get my money back. I live on SS and that is all the income I have coming on and trying to live on. I have also been charged $49.99 for Rjuvenate Worldwide and don't even know what that is.

Is there any way I can get my money back.

I will not be ale to pay my power bill or phone bill this month or groceries .
I had no knowledge of these charges.

Judy
Kingsport, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWXMAGAZINE/nationwide/TWXMAGAZINE-I-HAVE-BEEN-CHARGED-6500-AND-ANOTHER-2900-ORDER-I-DID-NOT-ORDER-Nationwid-388052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX*MAGAZINE