Complaint Review: TWX*Magazine Order / FYE

• Submitted: Thu, May 21, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 21, 2009

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
TWX*Magazine Order / FYE
Kemp Blvd Wichita Falls, Texas U.S.A.

TWX*Magazine TWX*Magazine Order / FYE Subscribed without permission. Wichita Falls Texas

I realized my account was overdrawn and checked to see what could possibly have went wrong. Low & Behold a charge from this TWX company with a number attached that only led to automated bolonie. I called my bank in frustration calling Fraud. Only to find out it was a Magazine Trial I had DENIED at FYE (FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT) but was put in anyways.

Luckily I was only charged for one of the sub's before it was caught then refunded. I had to have my bank contact them to get a rep who was friendly and said he'd cancel them all before anymore charges are incurred. I HIGHLY recommend you double check your reciept when you recieve some bogus offer from FYE or any other company. Good Luck.

Nora
Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWXMagazine-Order-FYE/Wichita-Falls-Texas/TWXMagazine-TWXMagazine-Order-FYE-Subscribed-without-permission-Wichita-Falls-Texas-454094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX*Magazine Order / FYE