Complaint Review: TWX*Magazine

• Submitted: Mon, April 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 08, 2009

• Reported By:Seguin Texas
TWX*Magazine
www.magcustomerservice.com New York, New York U.S.A.

TWX*Magazine Unauthorized charges to my debit card New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Me too!!!

I was charged twice for $27.00 on my debit card. When I called on this, they show it was for a magazine Vermin. They did agree to take it off and cancel my subscription, but they only showed one charge. I reported this to Bank of America and the other $27.00 was taken off. I alerted my bank as to this transaction, but am still not sure how they got my debit card number and my address.

Kay
Seguin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2009 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TWXMagazine/New-York-New-York/TWXMagazine-Unauthorized-charges-to-my-debit-card-New-York-New-York-445078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX*Magazine

Me too!!!

AUTHOR: Jermaine - (U.S.A.)

The same thing happened to me!... I just found out I have a $35 withdrawal made to this company...and I had never even heard of them before!!!