Complaint Review: TXS Property Services LLC

• Updated: Sat, May 04, 2013

• Reported By: worker — cleveland Ohio
TXS Property Services LLC
P.O. Box 1052 Akron, Ohio 44309 Akron, Ohio 44309, Select State/Province USA

TXS Property Services LLC (Joe-Salesman of Property) (Gary Lloma-Manager) Upon seeking to move near family in Akron, Ohio I was driving to the store and noticed a sign stating homes for sale with rent to own. Called and spoke with Joe the presenter of 4 different places on the Eastside that were available. Sounded like a good deal and he also sounded concrete about meeting to go and view. He gave me the addresses and I drovee by. The place that got my attention was at 504 Inman. It was ideal He had all the facilities for handicap or disable person for that is the work that I do Home Health and Private Assistance. Akron, Ohio

Seeking to get the property started about a week and a half prior to payment in cash on March 11, 2013

Myself, my friend and Joe had communications by text messages and phone. There were 15 texts. We meet at Burger King Restaurant to make payment of $300.00 dollars with the Manager Gary Lloma which this was the first time seeing or speaking to him Gary Lloma. At this meeting I was informed that a $3000.00 dollar deposit was needed that was never stated during our talking with Joe. I explained that to the Manager and said I 'll try to raise the balance. Joe, called my friend's number repeatedly while I was trying to raise the $2700. I got concerned when Joe started sending texts that weren't very nice and saying that they had to continue to show the property and he needed me to meet with him soon. I thought to myself what is the rush. Raising the money was difficult and I finally called and said I had no progress. [continued below]....

..... So I'll have to cancel. At this point Joe started saying that I should stop trying to reach him to get my refund back.  So some time went by and I sent the Manager a letter April 3 2013, with this information about the texts and have not heard from him or Joe. So I'm filing for help the retrieve my money back. I have all the text messages and times and responses.  I Desperately need my money I worked hard for it and I don't intent to let this happen with a fight.  I also filed with the Akron Better business March 25 2013, and March 31 2013 complaint, but have not heard from them.

Christine, worker cleveland,ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TXS-Property-Services-LLC/Akron-Ohio-44309-Select-StateProvince/TXS-Property-Services-LLC-Joe-Salesman-of-Property-Gary-Lloma-Manager-Upon-seeking-to-1048512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TXS Property Services LLC