Complaint Review: TXU ENERGY

• Submitted: Thu, March 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 13, 2009

• Reported By:Magnolia Texas
TXU ENERGY
PO BOX 227097 DALLAS, Texas U.S.A.

TXU ENERGY AFTER MORE THAN 3 MONTHS NO DEPOSIT RETURN YET! DALLAS Texas

*Author of original report: WOW...FINALLY I GOT MY DEPOSIT AFTER 5 MTHS OF FIGHTING

*Author of original report: STILL NO SHOW OF MY DEPOSIT, NOT EVEN A CALL OR EMAIL RESPONDING AS OF TODAY!

*Consumer Comment: These Scumbags Shut Off Poor, Disabled.Rural Elderlyt People's Power on the Coldest Day of the Year

Since December 2008 I have been trying to get my deposit back. I was always paying on time and when the deposit was requested it was taken out of my checking account immediately. I have sent so many emails just to get the same response.

"Thank you for your email and inquiry with TXU Energy. Please accept our sincere apology for the level of customer service you received. That is certainly not TXU Energy's idea of customer service. We at TXU Energy have a deep concern for our customers and the quality of service we provide. Your account has been forwarded to a supervisor for further review and immediate actions. Please expect a call from one of our supervisors within the next 24 48 business hours. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your business. Please let us know if you need further assistance"

I have gotten the same thing 3 times already...I have waited 24 to 48 hrs and nothing, have called and was on hold for more than an hr and they hang up on me...still nothing. I moved out of where the service was connected since the 2nd week of December and was promised my over $200 deposit will be returned in 30 days. I even got a letter stating it will be mailed next week and still as of today no deposit yet!

This is unnaceptable, how they can take your money out of your account immediately, but to return it is taking more than 3 months!!!!! I have requested immediate respond to my multiple emails and nothing...enough is enough people!!! That isn't fair for us customers. I am positive this is not a rare case, there most be lots of more ex customers like me in the same situation!!!! Someone please help....

Shary
Magnolia, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TXU-ENERGY/DALLAS-Texas-75222/TXU-ENERGY-AFTER-MORE-THAN-3-MONTHS-NO-DEPOSIT-RETURN-YET-DALLAS-Texas-437971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TXU ENERGY

AUTHOR: Shari - (U.S.A.)

Finally I got my deposit back after fighting for it for 5 months. I definetely will not recommend or use TXU Energy ever again.

AUTHOR: Shari - (U.S.A.)

STILL NO SHOW OF MY DEPOSIT, NOT EVEN A CALL OR EMAIL RESPONDING AS OF TODAY!

AUTHOR: Shari - (U.S.A.)

As of today, nothing have been done in regards my deposit, not a call or a response to my constant emails. This people are unreal! I am very upset with this company they are riping off people left and right. I have a friend that is going thru the same situation.

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

So what makes you think they are going to do the right thing by you.

They are supposed to have a fund that pays the bills for elderly and disabled people who have trouble paying their electricity but some of their people probably embezzled it.

I am calling more MORE regulation of these scumbags.

The Bush administration just let them run rough shod over every one, grinding down the poor, the disabled and the elderly and the working poor and gouging them with huge, unfair bills in RURAL CENTRAL TEXAS.