Complaint Review: TXU ENERY

• Updated: Mon, July 20, 2009

• Reported By:Houston Texas
TXU ENERY
Houston, Texas U.S.A.

TXU Energy companies know you are paying too much but they do not care Houston Texas

I called TXU energy to ask for my latest energy bill, after 5 different calls, I was able to trick the "custoer service rep" and told me my bill and rate. According to them I am on a plan called "freedom" that it varies the cost for KWH by the cost of natural gas market value. So I was paying 17 cents at todays rate. Then there is another program called "Market value" and it is the same deal but this time you shuold pay only 10.6 cents. we are talking about 38% less when the bill is 550 dlls, it is 165 dlls less. The "customer service rep" told me that is how they make their money by not telling the current customers the new programs and keep paying more. Well remember I told you about the 5 calls? well onece they flat out cut the conversation, second, I was transfered to a voice mail that asked to leave my street address, then third, I was transfer to a line that never answered. Forth I talket to a person in english and treansfered to one that spoked spanish well fortunatly I speak 4 languages and after several steps, she just basically told me in spanish "deal with it" Well the last one I called and asked for a supervisor, then the supervisor in order to transfer me to the new plan needed to activate a recording, well when I answering his question, I asked to explain me the pricing structure with prices and others, he stoped the recording and told me that if I do that again he will stop the recording and do nothing. I can not say anything else but yes or no, because it is a contract.
CUSTOMER SERVICE? ? ? ? ? I hope this report reaches the consumer Energy comision and do something. We are at the energy providers mercy. And it is not good. We pay our bill on time and that is the bottom line for them.

Frank
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TXU-ENERY/Houston-Texas-77498/TXU-Energy-companies-know-you-are-paying-too-much-but-they-do-not-care-Houston-Texas-471462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TXU ENERY