Complaint Review: TXU Energy

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2008

• Reported By:Baytown Texas
TXU Energy
www.txu.com , Texas U.S.A.

TXU Energy TXU is not responsible for correcting their mistakes??? Baytown Texas

*Author of original report: TXU Energy TXU is irresponsible

I enrolled with TXU 8 months ago. I recently decided to move to another apartment complex. My wife called TXU customer care on the 06/25/08 to schedule the move, requested the disconnection in our current apartment on the 30th of June, 08 and the power in the new apartment is supposed to be turn on by June 27th so that we can move and clean up during the weekend.

Today is the 25th of June, we came home and found out our power has been disconnected. My wife spent an hour on the phone to request the power to be turned back on as soon as possible but she was told that we need to wait at least 2 business days to have the power turn back.

I came home after 8 and managed to get on phone with a gentlemen who, after a bit of upset from my side, agreed to talk to a supervisor and told me that I might have the power back before 5pm on the 26th of June. He promised to transfer me to the team in charge of reconnection. For some reason, I got disconnected from the line. I tried to call in again, after 30 minutes waiting I spoke to another gentlemen who told me that I would have to wait 3 business days to be able to get connected again... frustrated, I repeated the case... and may be I was so whiny that he hang up the phone??? I said I am sorry and I dont want to be rude or whiny but I am not happy with this. Somebody made a mistake and we have to wait for 2 or 3 days without power??? Who can stay calm to deal with this situation???

The power was disconnected was because somebody made a mistake and now we are suffering? We've expected TXU to be more responsible and address the issue within 24 hours, "2 or 3 business days" is simply not acceptable, we are so disappointed in TXU!

Tuong
Baytown, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TXU-Energy/Texas/TXU-Energy-TXU-is-not-responsible-for-correcting-their-mistakes-Baytown-Texas-344322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TXU Energy

TXU Energy TXU is irresponsible

AUTHOR: Baytown - (U.S.A.)

I stand correct: My wife called TXU customer care on the 06/20/08 to schedule the move.