Complaint Review: TXU

• Submitted: Thu, July 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: ilic — Dallas Texas United States of America
TXU

TXU Deceptive Practives; Never could understand bill; Rate was higher than should have been, Internet

When I moved to Dallas, Texas in 2009 I signed up with TXU for electricity services. I lived alone in a small, efficiency apartment and was hardly ever home. My bill was always extremely expensive. I could never understand my monthly bill and started to dread recieving the bill every month.

Then one day I had a chance to talk to my apartment maintenance man. He was from Texas and had dealth with TXU previously. He informed me to leave them. He said they were one of the most expensive companies out there.

I was running $200 to $300 dollar monthly utility bills even though I was seldom at home. Something wasn't right.

I left TXU and have been much happier ever since. They gouge their customers and are not flexible on payment arrangements. They give you one extra week to pay massive bills and that's it. Your services will be automatically turned off.

I suggest staying away from TXU. They aren't worth the trouble. There are too many other companies to choose from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TXU/internet/TXU-Deceptive-Practives-Never-could-understand-bill-Rate-was-higher-than-should-have-be-907328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TXU