Complaint Review: TY TY Nursery

• Submitted: Fri, May 21, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, May 21, 2004

• Reported By:Garner North Carolina
TY TY Nursery
PO Box 130 Ty Ty, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 229-388-9915
  • Web:
  • Category: Nurseries

TY TY Nursery ripoff WHY didnt I think to look these losers UP before placing an order Ty Ty Georgia

Company Profile
This company is affiliated with 2 companies:
Aaron's Bulb Farm
Patrick's Nursery
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 130
Ty Ty, Georgia 31795-3032 (United States)
Phone: 1-800-972-2101

Plants: Lilies
Plants: Ornamental Trees and Shrubs
Plants: Rhododendrons and Azaleas
Plants: Tropical & Tender Perennials

OMG!!!..WHY OH WHY didnt I think to look these losers UP before placing an order....the plants came, 2 were in poor condition and 1 vine was completely DEAD... I called the minute I opened the pack.. I was put off with "give it time it will revive" .. well DUH it just got "DEADER" .. 4 more times I called and was put off again and then today he all but told me he wasn't going to do anything about my plant and when I called back again he hung up.. these are NOTHING but CROOKS, they are doing no more than a robber, except they dont put a gun to your head...

I still am going to report them to the BBB in Georgia and try to get a refund with my CCard company...

Garner, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2004 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TY-TY-Nursery/Ty-Ty-Georgia-31795-3032/TY-TY-Nursery-ripoff-WHY-didnt-I-think-to-look-these-losers-UP-before-placing-an-order-Ty-92454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TY TY Nursery