Complaint Review: TYSHONE PRINGLE

TYSHONE PRINGLE genesis music group entertainment Scam/ Conman atlanta, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Address the Statement

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Statement from Tyshone

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tyshone T Pringle is NOT legit

I used to host for him at his venues. After he got arrested for invalid drivers liscense I never spoke to him again. He promised to pay me as listed on the contract and never did. I've tried to reach him and he kept dodging me. No answering his phone, I would text him and still no reply. I have reached out to alot of people who he had did the same way and also he owes them money as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TYSHONE-PRINGLE/atlanta-Georgia-30315/TYSHONE-PRINGLE-genesis-music-group-entertainment-Scam-Conman-atlanta-Georgia-780499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TYSHONE PRINGLE

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Address the Statement

AUTHOR: jerzy - (United States of America)

I (Tyshone Pringle) like to address this complaint from another "John Doe"

"Listen up Everyone! I have had dealings with Mr. Tyshone Pringle of JERZY Music Group i'm here to let you know this man is a thief and a liar, do not trust anything he says or does, nor give him a dime of your money.I need the world to know not trust him and do not fall victim to his scam. I signed up for his "All Star Music Showcase" on Saturday, May 20th, 2012, and for one reason or another, every week he had a different excuse to why the show was cancelled and why it was postponed to the next Saturday. He had changed the showcase venue and broke the original contracts several times. I received an email stating the agreement between (Artist), and the Jerzy Music Group All Star Showcase is void. Also that the refund requested was sent and to expect the refund (Certified Check) by a specified date. He offered radio play but since he couldn't book the show,I highly doubted it.He stopped answering calls and emails and texts! Needless to say it has been two months and I haven't seen a dime of my money back.

He used to operate down south now he relocated his fraud to New Jersey."

We had notify all the contestants and they agree with the rescheduling of the showcase to June 9, 2012. Reason we suspended the first original shooting day because of location wasn't to our standards. This John Doe stated he or she requested for his or her refund back all the contestant that was schedule for May 20th showcase and agree to appear on the June 9, 2012 showcase show up except for one artist.. According to the agreement if you do not show up for the event is a forfeit. so you this john doe forfeit the slot.

It was a showcase on June because we have footage of the showcase a copy of the showcase is below.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Statement from Tyshone

AUTHOR: jerzy - (United States of America)

Let me clear this statement up. This host was hired to do a showcase @ Scores Night Club 2425 Wesley Chapel Rd. Decatur, Ga. This young man was late to due the fact that his car was broke down on highway 285. We had to start our shooting late because of his latest and by me sending one of my judges to pick him up. We had to provide gas to the judge because it was out the way. I stated to the young man the gas money and a ride home will come out of his pay. His first shoot was a working interview and if he was hired he will be on the pay role. He signed the agreement and though he was going to get paid that night.

Our agreement he was only getting paid $125. the judge had charge me $35 to pick him up and We have to pay for car service to take him back home that was $45. That mean if he was hired we only owe this young man total of $45.

Also this young man came to work unprofessional with his hair not groom in shorts with flip flops.
The remainder staff was paid for their services. except him because he was a new hire and additional cost he occurred for the first day.

About the statement me getting arrested because my license was incorrect. In the State of Georgia if your insurance on the car laps for one day they will suspend your registration until you fixed the problem. I gotten pulled over because of the suspension of registration and they ran my license and it was suspended as well because of mandatory and I was not aware of the situation. After I went to court all charges was drop because it was an error on Gwinnett County.

So please come correct...and stop putting false statements. thanks

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tyshone T Pringle is NOT legit

AUTHOR: Far From Pussy - (United States of America)

4727769241354145 10/15

He used to operate down south now he relocated his fraud to New Jersey.