Complaint Review: TZ Technology

• Submitted: Sun, November 30, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 09, 2008

• Reported By:Carol Stream Illinois
TZ Technology
167 Little Lake Dr. Suite 100 Ann Arbor, Michigan U.S.A.

TZ Technology - Ted Apostoleris UNQUALIFIED Web Design Firm takes on projects and does not complete them..STOLE $6,500 I HAVE FULL PROOF! Ann Arbor Michigan

This company is run by a kid named Ted Apostoleris. Be very careful around this scam artist, at first he stated that he could complete my website with no problem and he has done several sites like it in the past. He even showed me examples of websites he did but later I found out he has nothing to do with them.

He knows technical terms and has the skills of a novice designer. I was paying $14,000 for a web 2.0 website and made the first payment of $6,500 and he made me one of the most pathetic sites I have ever seen in my life. He says he has programmers and other designers but they are all fakes who can talk a good game but accomplish nothing.

He has wasted a year and still not completed the project and the part he did complete is TERRIBLE...you would laugh I wish I could post a pic..

Faraz m
Carol Stream, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2008 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TZ-Technology/Ann-Arbor-Michigan-48103/TZ-Technology-Ted-Apostoleris-UNQUALIFIED-Web-Design-Firm-takes-on-projects-and-does-not-396175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TZ Technology

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Ted Apostoleris - (U.S.A.)

Faraz Mirza was formerly a client of ours at TZ Technology. He is approximately 23 years of age, and obviously not very mature. While he was uncooperative and unprofessional, he did not honor his agreements by failing to make payment, while insisting we perform free work for him simply because he continually wanted something new and different, and changed his direction regularly following work. We were not very involved with Mr. Mirza due to his apparent hostile personality, which involved regular threats. Currently, there is a lawsuit against Mr. Mirza for breach of contract in Washtenaw County, Michigan.

In 2007, following, we received an email from Mr. Mirza that stated "I am being sued by Nike and need the money I gave you back for lawyers," which was in fact, for trademark infringment. Mr Mirza's company was dissolved. Mr. Mirza is disgruntled, and wish to address his allegations.

It is unfortunate that the work we performed will not be used. While our team is pleased with the work we did, it is unfortunate that Mr. Mirza is dissatisfied, despite the continued openness and communication regarding the process, and hope that in the future, he understands the realization of the process involved creating online web applications and that he can afford to do what needs to be done. He insisted on free services that were not contracted or hired.

The reality here, is that Mr. Mirza changed his mind regarding the project and wanted all of his money back following work instead of moving forward. He refused to make payment after continued requests.

Should anyone wish to contact us, please don't hesitate to call me directly at 734-709-0566 so that I may address any potential concerns arising out of this posting.

Ted Apostoleris