Complaint Review: TaLent 2k

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Christopher — Saint Louis Missouri United States of America
TaLent 2k

TaLent 2k The company was based in Sun City,Arizona stoLed 200 dollars, Internet

I got the number to TaLent 2k out the back of a Vibe magazine.In 2008 I sent the company 200 dollars, to submit my demo to record LabeLs the 200 was a down payment the full payment was 400 dollars,i even went to Sun City,Arizona and the address I had onLy took me to a UPS store, I made my payment with a money order purchased at WaLmart money order made out to taLent 2k if you go to www.myspace.com/TRADITIONALSTL that was some of the music I sent, I want to sue the company for 1.6 million contact me at www.facebook.com search name Christopher ****

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TaLent-2k/internet/TaLent-2k-The-company-was-based-in-Sun-CityArizona-stoLed-200-dollars-Internet-966844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TaLent 2k