Complaint Review: Tabak's Health Products

• Submitted: Wed, October 02, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, November 10, 2010

• Reported By:Susanville CA
Tabak's Health Products
3198 Airport Loop Dr. STE. G Costa Mesa, California U.S.A.

Tabak's Health Products ripoff mistreated and ripped dirty ripoff liars AND the business doesn't give a dam Costa Mesa California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tabak's Health Products

After replying to a mailed advertisement for Heath Pill for arthritis, receiving the 30 pills and not wanting them, I sent them back to the Co. For the past 11 months I have been receiving Invoices and Past Due letters from them EVEN after making 5+ phone calls and 3+ letters to them stating that I returned everything they sent me.

Now they have sent my 'account' to a, "NATIONAL CREDIT AGENCY" for collection and have screwed-up my credit rating, etc.

Matt
Susanville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2002 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tabaks-Health-Products/Costa-Mesa-California-92626-3407/Tabaks-Health-Products-ripoff-mistreated-and-ripped-dirty-ripoff-liars-AND-the-business-d-31638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tabak's Health Products

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tabak's Health Products

AUTHOR: carmen - (United States of America)

Without a complete name and address we cannot access this customer in our database.

We stand behind our products and service 100%. We always resolve any issue to the customer's satisfaction.

Please call our toll free number at 1-800-749-3937 so we may resolve this.