Complaint Review: Table for Six

• Submitted: Mon, July 18, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 21, 2011

• Reported By: Gabry — irvine California U.S.A.
Table for Six
San Francisco San Francisco, California United States of America

Table for Six TABLE FOR SIX: PAID $ 2,000.00 FOR MEMBERSHIP, TOTAL RIP OFF!!!! DO NOT SIGN UP!!!! San Francisco, California

*Consumer Suggestion: TableForSix.com is also a Defraud against me & now I am being "sassed-out"by probably a deliberately non-identifying employee of there's on the report-system here!!!

Dating services.

Waste of time and money.  They charged me $ 2,000.00 promising 12 one to one introductions in 24 months.  I met 5 people in over two years.
They were totally off from my requirements.  It turned out they do not have enough men for all the women that sign up so they end up "begging" men to go out with whoever woman!!!!

I asked for a partial refund and never heard back from them.

These people are totally incompetent and unprofessional.  Total rip off.  Do not sign UP!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2011 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Table-for-Six/San-Francisco-California-/Table-for-Six-TABLE-FOR-SIX-PAID-200000-FOR-MEMBERSHIP-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-DO-NOT-SIG-754997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Table for Six

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Donald - (USA)

Yeah! It's true!!--see my report & the rebuttal to it*   There's a "company-stooge" obviously*--he didn't like me compareing TableForSix.com to Digi Group (who owns: HornyMatches.com & ZOOSK & other network tv advertized prostitution-scams that are "well-known" and all-reported, repeatedly on this site!)... If you catch-up with the "company-goon") (I tried to rebuttal-him on this site but I got hit with a virus trying to "verbally" knock him off his butt)-so it didn't get "loaded"(my rebuttal)--so; it's your turn! Give him h**l for me,please! And tell the "butt-head" that: I would be still married if my Wife had not been a car-accident victim...so;this "butt-head" and "company-goon" had better get his "dope" straight!!!