- Report: #453102
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Tablerock Enterprises - Shaine Thurman
Tablerock Enterprises - Shaine Thurman4790 Redbank Expressway Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.
Tablerock Enterprises - Shaine Thurman THIS COMPANY WILL SCREW YOU OVER! Cincinnati Ohio
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Tablerock Enterprises, Inc. is the worst company in the entire state of Ohio. They have better careers portrayed in Slumdog millionaire.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. It is 100% commission only
2. You will work from about 7:45am until 6:45pm every day. Thursday's you have optional team night, that is not optional, until about 9:00pm. Every Wednesday you will come in for a meeting that starts @ 7:30am.
3. You will NOT be reimbursed for your gas. You will get money back on your taxes, but only if you put enough miles on your car. It will only amount to about 15% of what you will spend on gas though.
4. You will drive anywhere from 30 minutes-1 hour to your "T" everyday.
5. Morning atmosphere is very weird at first. You will play games and listen to loud music and practice your pitch every morning. Evening atmosphere is even more weird, you will play more games and then stand in a big circle while everyone claps and rings a "bell" to signify how much money they made that day followed by them running around the circle giving high fives. If you don't make a sale, you don't ring the bells.
6. Once you get into Leadership, you will begin to build your crew. Who ever conducted your 2nd round interview, is your leader.
Leadership is where the job really begins. As a leader, you will get more office responsibilities. You will start to learn how the office really works and basically be doing Shaine's job for him as he is very busy interviewing new people all day. No, there is no raise involved. However, you will work more and will eventually make less $$$, but I will get to that. You will learn how to do an interview. It will be exactly the same interview that was done to you and to everyone else that walked into the door. If you get the person to start, I say it that way because Shaine will hire anyone who will take the job, then they are on your team. Now you are responsible for training them for the next two to three days. They are also your responsibility. You must call them every weekend and hang out with them at least one night a week/weekend NOT including team night. Also, you are responsible for re-training them, I promise you will have to do this often. When you retrain them, your job is to get them on the bell, then get yourself on the bell. Meaning, you have to do 2 apps, or you don't get paid for your days work. If you make a big sale and don't give it to your new person or at least split it with him/her, Shaine will give you a very hard time for it and call you selfish. Just so you know, he made 105% of whatever you both made, you split the sale...he doesn't....and you're the one who is selfish.... Now, as a leader, you have to train 5 other people to leadership and those 5 also have to bring on 4 more people. Counting yourself, that is your crew of 10 people. It's a lot harder than it sounds. On top of that, you and your crew must generate $4000.00 a week, for 2 weeks straight. It should take anywhere from about 8 months to 2 years for you to do this. It is possible, although less than 1% actually do it.
You will also be required to go on business trips. Normally they are about 3-5 hours away from home. You will leave on Sunday afternoon and will not return home until Friday night. Your hotel room, that you share with a minimum of 3 other guys or girls, is the only thing that is paid for by Shaine. You WILL only have two beds and four people per room. No, mixed gender road trips are not allowed. There is also, NO alcohol allowed on business trips. No matter how old you are. If you are running the road trip, you WILL call Shaine at least twice a day. If you don't do exactly what you are told by him. You will not be running the road trip either. While you are on the road trip, you are required to spend the first part of your day with your new person to get them on the bell. The second part of the day, is when you go to your "T" and get yourself on the bell.
Once you make it to Assistant Manager, you still do all of the same things plus all of Shaine's work. You get double commissions and 12% of office profit. NOT 50K a year base salary like Shaine tells people. Once you have learned everything, you have to move to another city and try to get a minimum of 5 people to follow you....Unless Shaine decides he has screwed up Cincinnati enough and decides to move himself.
I know this all sounds very bad, but let me make it clear to everyone. There are some great offices to work for. Shaine's is just one of the worst ones. I'm going to be completely honest here. If you have the following qualities and find a good Cydcor office. You can become very wealthy and have a very bright future.
1. Willing to work harder than anyone else.
2. Be able to be told NO at least 40 times a day.
3. Have a great attitude even when your not in a good mood.
4. Very outgoing
5. Clean looking (Suit, shave, and haircut)
6. Never give up
8. Student mentality
These are really the only qualities a person needs to be successful in the business. If you want to give it a try, have some money saved up.... you will need it for gas.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tablerock-Enterprises-Shaine-Thurman/Cincinnati-Ohio-45227/Tablerock-Enterprises-Shaine-Thurman-THIS-COMPANY-WILL-SCREW-YOU-OVER-Cincinnati-Ohio-453102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.