Complaint Review: Tablet XS

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Kiosks

Tablet XS Tablet cases, phone cases Orlando Florida

We usually stop by the Premium Outlets in Orlando when we are in town and never have any issues. However, we stopped at a Kiosk that sold tablet and phone covers called Tablet XS to see if they had a certain cover for our daughter's iPad.

A younger lady approached us with a fairly thick accent and showed some of the samples that we may be looking for. When she explained the price, we thought it wasn't too bad as we looked online prior and thought that for a little bit more she could get it now.

The fair price we thought she said was almost 5 times that amount and she rang up the card for it. My wife noticed this rediculously overpriced receipt and refused to pay it and didn't sign the receipt and asked to void the transaction immediately.

Upon this request, the lady explained to us that there is no refunds! In other words, she tried forcing us to leave with he product even though it was never considered a return let alone a legal transaction to begin with.

After arguing with this lady for 5 minutes I left to ask questions to other Kiosk owners about their policy for voids and returns only to get a unanimous decision - "theft". I then asked where the Premium Outlet's Manager's Office was located and proceeded back to the pending crime scene where my wife was on the phone with our bank to explain the situation live.

I made it clear to everyone there that I'm off to get this "rectified" by the management office and will be back shortly.

Only minutes later did I get a call from my wife saying that they refunded our card and got a receipt (probably just simply voided the transaction with one press of a button)

So the lesson learned here is if you do a transaction with ANY kiosk, make sure it is very clear what you will be paying "on screen" before giving them your CC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tablet-XS/Orlando-Florida/Tablet-XS-Tablet-cases-phone-cases-Orlando-Florida-1113458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tablet XS